We are the Highest Rated Painter on Austin Citysearch
Read Our Reviews! - Contact Us for a FREE Estimate
LET'S GET STARTED on your painting project!
Proud member of Austin's Best Contractors Network,
Better Business Bureau A+ rated company.
We Guarantee All Our Work - Excellent References Available
Proudly Serving All of Austin and the Surrounding Areas
- Interior and exterior painting and staining
- Hand washed houses, screens, and windows
- Pressure washed decks, patios and driveways
- Interior and exterior wood replacement
- Door refinishing
- Wallpaper removal
- Popcorn ceiling texture removal
- All wall and ceiling textures - sprayed or custom
- Wrought iron and metal fence painting
- Faux finishing and decorative painting
- Older home wood restoration and preservation
- Home weather stripping, energy conservation
- Deck cleaning and refinishing
- Mold and mildew cleaning
- New construction, remodeling and custom home painting
- All stain work and clear finishes: varnish, urethanes and lacquer work
- Green, low or zero VOC Eco-friendly painting - safer for kids,
pregnant women, etc.
- All Sikkens brand exterior finishes
Dedicated to Quality Work and Service:
- Clean, professional, courteous service
- All workmanship guaranteed for two years; we come back once a year for two years for FREE exterior touch-ups!
- We are professional painters who care about and respect your home and possessions
- We will start your job and stay until finished
- We believe in customer satisfaction and references
- We use only top of the line paints and materials - no contractor-grade products
Residential · Remodeling · Home Maintenance · Color Selection · Clear Finishes
All Stain Work · Pressure Washing · Deck Refinishing · Wood Replacement
Protect the Investment You Have Made in Your Home...Avoid Costly Repairs!
Would you neglect your car by foregoing common sense maintenance such as washing, oil changes, replacing tires, or regular check-ups? Would you ignore the engine warning light? The same is true for your home.
Your Home Deserves to Be Treated as What It Is...
Your MOST TREASURED INVESTMENT!:
It is much cheaper to do regular upkeep on a home than to pay for damage caused by neglect. Water, sunlight, mold, and mildew are the greatest stresses on your home. Prevent them from gaining a foothold and damaging these susceptible areas.
- Exterior doors
- Window Sills
- Garage Doors
- Column Bases
- Exterior Board Trims
- Varnished Wood
Evidence of wood rot, mildew, and water damage can be indicative of greater hidden structural damage. The paint and caulk on the exterior of your home is your first and best line of defense against wood damage. Common sense exterior maintenance will not only protect your home equity, but also retain property values in your neighborhood.
Now is the Time to Safeguard Your Investment...Not Later.
A relationship with a conscientious contractor dedicated to quality work and an ethical business relationship is key to safeguarding your home. Call Doug Gorton Professional Painting, LLC. today for a free estimate!
We would like to be your contractors and will work hard to win your confidence. Please contact us for a free on-site estimate.
"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?"
- John Wooden